NetSuite Terms and Conditions
Last updated JUNE 27, 2019
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Mustard Seed Systems Corporation (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the netsuite.mseedsystems.com (“site”) website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “site”).
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the “site” from time to time and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by sending you an email notification containing the link to the newly updated Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to, have been made aware of and to have accepted the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the “site” after the email notification of such revised Terms and Conditions have been sent.
The information provided on the “site” is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity outside the jurisdiction of Mustard Seed Systems Corporation or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, Mustard Seed Systems Corporation has all the proprietary rights to netsuite.mseedsystems.com and all its source codes, databases, functionalities, software, website designs, audios, videos, texts, photographs, and graphics on the “site” (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by Mustard Seed Systems Corporation or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
The “content” and the “marks” are provided on the site AS IS for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the “site” and no “content” or “marks” may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the “site”, you are granted a limited access and use the “site” and to download or print a copy of any portion of the “content” to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the “site”, the “content” and the “marks”.
By using netsuite.mseedsystems.com, you represent and warrant that:
- You are not under the age of 18.
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You will also maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You will not access netsuite.mseedsystems.com through automated or non-human means; whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
- You will not use the “site” for any illegal or unauthorized purposes that will violate any applicable law or regulation.
You may be required to register to fully access the “site’s” functionality and do transactions. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the “site” for any purpose other than that for which we make the “site” available. The “site” may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the “site”, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the “site” to create or compile, directly or indirectly create a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the “site”, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the “site”, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any “content” or enforce limitations on the use of the “site” and/or the “content” therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the “site”.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the “site” or the networks or services connected to the “site”.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the “site” in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the “site”.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the “site” designed to prevent or restrict access to the “site”, or any portion of the “site”.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the “site” to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any “content”.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the “site” or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operations, or maintenance of the “site”.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear Graphics Interchange Formats (GIFs), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the “site”.
- Use the “site” in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The “site” may invite you to chat or leave comments in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials, including but not limited to texts, writings, videos, audios, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other materials (collectively, “Contributions”).
“Contributions” may be viewable by other users of the “site” and through third-party websites. As such, any “contributions” you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any “contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, accessing, downloading, or copying of your “contributions” do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third-party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the “site”, and other users of the “site” to use your “contributions” in any manner contemplated by the “site” and these Terms and Conditions.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your “contributions” to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your “contributions” in any manner contemplated by the “site” and these Terms and Conditions.
- Your “contributions” are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your “contributions” are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your “contributions” are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your “contributions” do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your “contributions” do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- Your “contributions” do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your “contributions” do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third-party service provider.
- Your “contributions” do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your “contributions” do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your “contributions” do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your “contributions” to any part of the “site”, or making these “contributions” accessible to the “site” by linking your account to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to permit to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such “contributions” (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such “contributions”, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any “contributions”; (2) to re-categorize any “contributions” to place them in more appropriate locations on the “site”; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any “contributions” at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your “contributions”.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- You should have first used and experienced the product.
- Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, hate language, discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity.
- You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews.
- You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct.
- You may not post any false or misleading statements.
- You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our own discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
As part of the functionality of the “site”, you may link your third-party accounts by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the “site”; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the “site” via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the “site” provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these “submissions” for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- Monitor the “site” for violations of these Terms and Conditions.
- Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities.
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the “site” or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
- Otherwise manage the “site” in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the “site”.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the “site” at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our “site”. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the “site” without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the “site”.
We cannot guarantee the “site” will always be available. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the “site”, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the “site” or to receive further information regarding use of the “site”, please contact us at:
- MUSTARD SEED SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- Address:Mustard Seed Corporate Centre No. 47, Kamias Rd. Brgy. Pinyahan, Quezon City, Philippines 1102
- Phone:+63(2) 8535 7333 local 473 to 477